Leon J. Teichner
Illinois Wills, Probate And Real Estate Lawyer
Attorney Leon Teichner is celebrating his 50th year in practice in 2023. He obtained his bachelor’s degree from the University of Illinois and his Juris Doctorate from DePaul University College of Law. During his career, his goal has been to provide his clients with excellent service. In fact, he was named as one of the best probate attorneys in Chicago by the site Expertise. In addition, he is also in the Who’s Who Directory of the top lawyers in America for 2018—2019.
Attorney Leon Teichner uses his extensive experience and knowledge of the legal field to try and provide clients with excellent legal service. Some of the case types he can help with include probate law, will and trust creation, and civil litigation. Attorney Leon Teichner pays close attention to detail and handles each case with care. That’s because he understands that a case is more than just a job; there is a person behind every case, with hopes and fears of their own. He aims to provide each individual with the type of quality service they deserve. If you wish to learn more, then please consider calling. He can give you an initial consultation and will discuss your case with you.
- Licensed for almost 50 years in IL
- DePaul University College of Law – Juris Doctor (1974)
- University of Illinois at Chicago – Bachelor of Science (1971)
- Peer Review Rated – Martindale-Hubbell (2018)
- Rated Av Preeminent – Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards (2021)
- Principal – Leon J. Teichner & Associates, P.C. (2001 – Present)
- Illinois State Bar Association – Member
- Contested Probate Estate – I was able to obtain a significant settlement for my clients from those funds.